Audio envy - dang!

I usually post on AG when I have an issue or concern, so I’m happy for once it’s to praise a new product, in this case Audio Envy’s IC. 

I use an ARC Classic 60 amp with a Herron 1A preamp. The AE cable went between these two.

I run an ARC Phono pre PH3se from my VPI prime as source.
My speakers are Thiel CS2.4’s

Out of the box a bit bright, But after a few hours that just went to strait up transparent - I mean freaking crystal clear. No tonal aberrations. Smooth, with no etched highs. Voices sound right, Natural. Soundstage opened up, as you might expect when things get clearer.

The best part was how inexpensive they were. They made my Cardas Clear Light interconnects I was using sound clouded by contrast. The Cardas was about x3 the cost of the AE’s.
BTW, this wasn’t “I think I hear differences”, this was “I’ll never use those Cardas in this system again, and where is my IPad, I need to order my next set!”

And that’s just what I did.
last_lemming
AE cables and reviews sound intriguing. What is also intriguing is that after 2 pages of positive feedback here no one has been able to answer a simple question posted back in August: what are the differences between the O'nestian 4:3 and the O'nestian G:L XLR? On a separate note, AE speaker spades look...interesting. 
@dmk_hifi I asked Cap and this was what he replied:

"The G:L is a very excellent choice and most likely you will have no problems. However if you have any concerns with  RF and Wi-Fi noise. The 4:3  has greater shielding."

Not sure if that was the answer you were looking for. 

Anyways, I placed an order for his coaxial cable, speaker cables and xlr interconnects. Looking forward to seeing how they fare against Cerious Tech and TWL offerings. 
Hey doc, that’s a good info! In my case interconnects will have to run alongside power cables and other interconnects so I imagine I want cables with greater RF shielding. 
Let us know how you find them,
@dmk_hifi,

In case you didn’t know, you can use cable separators between your PC and IC’s. I use Cardas Multi-Blocks on floor and Shunyata’s Minis off ground to separate the PC and IC’s.

You can stack Cardas vertically and horizontally, very versatile. You can see them in my system page.

https://www.musicdirect.com/vibration-control/cardas-multi-blocks-set-of-6

https://www.musicdirect.com/vibration-control/shunyata-dark-field-minis-12pk

@lalitk I recently purchased a used pair of Sonus Faber Olympica II and have looking for new speaker cables. I was considering AE speaker cables but wasn’t sure how they compare to more expensive ones. I looked at your system (wow!!!) and it’s quite reassuring to see AE being used in such an expensive and well-thought out system. I’m currently using Clear Day cables which use silver. I’m trying to tame the highs and wondering if copper might be a better route. Just wondering if you have compared AE to other bang-for-the-buck type of cables like Acoustic Zen Satori, Cerious, etc. Thanks.