Peachtree Reliability issues?

I'm curious if any of you have had reliability issues with peachtree products. Awhile back I was considering buying an idac but didn't because I read that people were having problems with them breaking. My brother bought a nova pre and the dac on it broke the second day he had it. He had another one sent to him five days later, he has had that one for a week, and now he is having the same problem; broken dac. Have you guys had similar problems with peachtree products? Dacs in particular?
128x128b_limo
So an update...

After lots of trial with different sources (direct USB, digital audio from the TV, digital audio from a Bluesound Node streamer) (Spotify, TIDAL, FLAC files etc), two TOSLINK cables... I just couldn't live with the 220SE. I so wanted to love it. But, it was just missing life and soul.

I returned the 220SE and purchased a new Naim Unitilite. It got delivered today. And my god... what a difference. Some of the tracks I listen to gave me goosebumps.

I am going to bed a very happy man.
Sorry to revive an old thread, I just received a Nova 300 that was purchased used, the first thing I noticed was that it turns on like no other amp I have ever owned. When powering on,  6 or 7 clicks in rapid succession is heard rather than the short pause then 1 click that I'm used to. Is this normal? Other than that the unit seems to sound and perform normally.
YES normal, that is the Switch Mode Power Supply booting up,welcome to digital amplification..
A switch mode supply should not click 6 or 7 times. That's a system thing. Normal? ... Hope not. Sounds like bad design.
@oldgzzrr, how is that volume control on your peachtree?  That was always a complaint of mine with peachtree gear.  The volume could not be controlled in small increments with the remote control...

This new peachtree stuff, all of it where they ditched that gimmicky tube buffer, is made in canada and not china.  I’d like to hear the 300 in my system.

On a side note, I hope that’s geezer, not, well, sound it out!