Need Tubes

My Audio Research LS25 MK2 is in need of tubes. I was going to order a set from Audio Research but wanted to hear from you guys who may know of a better tube.
128x128thefile
@artemus_5 sorry I didn't see mkII. I still recommend Tube Depot as a good seller. I have dealt with Kevin Deal at Upscale Audio but he was very rude and very expensive for what he offers. I was dealing with another tube dealer (Darcell Tubes) in El Monte, Cali who had great deals and was reselling to Kevin who upped the price greatly.
i agree kevin deal/upscale has gotten more corporate and greedy and unaccessible compared to years past

well he is getting older, maybe thinking about retirement, probably want to bank it for a few years, hard to blame him
Kevin has a big business to run, there is no way to Kevin has the same amount of time like he had 20 years ago. I still get great service from Upscale.

P.S. You also get a 72 hour burn-in (for power tubes) and grading for no additional cost.
My experience with JJ tubes (except a rectifier that works fine) is that they're mediocre at best. A pair of JJ KT77s was so bad in my Dennis Had SEP amp that it put me off 77s altogether until I finally tried a pair of vastly superior new Gold Lions...JJ 6SN7GTBs were also pretty lame, but cheap enough I bought some out of curiosity anyway...they will sadly languish in my tube drawer as NOS GEs soldier on. Regarding the JJ GZ34S, it came with my Had amp originally but I prefer a 274B as it's larger and just looks cool.
@russ69

yes i think we more or less agree on kevin / upscale

it is what it is... (like the orange man says) LOL