Power Conditioners

Not sure if I placed it in the correct topic but here goes. I was just wondering how power conditioners work, as I want to buy one. There are conditioners with only filtered inputs and conditioners with some filtered inputs and some unfiltered. I believe the unfiltered ones are for analogue devices. But why should these go into the unfiltered part? If I buy a power conditioner for example with only filtered inputs, will I not be able to put my class A amp in? Or will it have a negative effect?
sjeesjie
I use SurgeX for all my network stuff, modem, router, NAS and a separate one for cable box, TV, sound bar.

I have dedicated 20amp circuits in another room for my main system, and use a Shunyata Denali 6000S/ V.2 for everything except subwoofer which is on its own circuit and it has a Shunyata Venom Defender on it. And of course if I’m getting a huge massive lightning storm I just disconnect everything.
@sjeesjie,
Did you get the power conditioner or still on the fence? I have a Inakustik AC-3500p in my system and love it. No negative on anything, except everything improves, at least in my system.
I installed the UBER-BUSS power conditioner from Pi Audio Group in my system about 6 weeks ago. I have all components plugged into it.

It was an improvement in SQ for my system, in my house.  No loss of dynamics or details - in fact, improvement there.

I live in Florida and summertime is tough time for enjoying my system - it’s just not right during the day, and sometimes not at night. I’m guessing it’s all the AC conditioners. With the Uber-Buss, I’m getting great sound in the middle of the day when it’s 90+ degrees outside. Something that never happened before.

FWIW, I have one of those Entech AC noise measurement devices. When I measured soon after installing the Uber-buss, at the outlet of my dedicated line, it measured 270mv of "noise". Plugged into the UBER-Buss, it was 40mv.

I tried a Plixir 150 balanced ac transformer - plugged into the Uber-buss, and my dac and streamer plugged into it. Maybe dynamics were slightly better, but overall a slight dip in SQ. In fact, with the Entech, the "noise" out of the Plixir was 750mv. Weird.

Happy with the Uber-Buss. Worth the price in my opinion.

Post removed