The Fastest most musical amp

Since I got the upgrade bug and the only cure is to change my preamp and amp I am looking for some advice of our great Audiophile community to help me find the amplifier and preamp combo that suits me best. My priority are the folowing: I want to find the FASTEST and MOST MUSICAL amp and preamp ( It can be tube preamp ( tough I think all tube preamp are slow) or solid state preamp but only solid state amp.) I know that spectral is known to be one of the fastest but I don`t like the idea of being forced to use the Networked MIT cable (which slow up the sound much)
dismalonyx
Fast? You want fast?
Atma-sphere OTL amps are amongst the fastest amps out there, and they do it so effortlessly that you at first may not even be aware of the speed...until you realize that you are hearing leading and trailing edges of notes that you don't even hear on the Spectral. Just bloody amazing...but...there is always a but...OTL amps tend to be a bit persnickity about speaker loads. The Zero autoformer alliviates most of the impedance problems though.

If slew rates alone mean anything, the Atma-sphere runs in excess of 600 volts per microsecond...and actually sounds like it. Great settling time is the other side of the equation; and most amp companies don't ever talk about that.

Spectral preamps are very fast, and the Atma-sphere preamp is synergistic with their amps.
I tried many high end amps the oddyssey stratos extreme.
is the fastest, and plinius SA100 mark ll second.IMS
To start with, look for an amp with only a pair of output transistors per channel. Can't get any faster than that.

All the best,
Nonoise