What's the best and/or favorite piece of equipment you've owned? And do you still own it?

My favorite piece(s)  are  (and I still own them) the Martin Logan Ethos lousdpeakers and Soudsmith Paua cartridge.  As far as speakers go, electrostats are my favorite and will replace them with another set of electrostats.  I'm currently eyeing MUR Audio SP1's.  These two pieces make my rig sound great.  
polkalover
It is not my best component, but it’s my favorite component, largely out of nostalgia: My Thorens TD166 MKII turntable. I still own it and use it. I bought it (with my parents’ help) in 1977 or 1978, at Audio Consultants in Evanston, Illinois, while I was still in High School. After 15-20 years in storage, in 2018 I brought it back into the Audio Consultants shop, had it serviced and overhauled, and a new cartridge (an Ortofon 2M Bronze Verso) installed, and put it into service in my system. It was great to see the owner Simon, who sold me the turntable so many years ago, in the shop. While getting the turntable sorted, I also bought several new components from Audio Consultants to get a great 2-channel system up and running. Simon has since retired, and Audio Consultants is now closed, to my sadness and dismay (but happiness for Simon). This may not be a top of the line turntable, but it still sounds great. And, I was loyal to that shop for more than 40 years, having bought many things there over the years.
The Maplenoll Ariadne Signature TT i still own modded with extra arm and 100lb platter and custom motor. Regretfully it makes my large digital music collection sound uninspiring and has therefore decimated my choices  about 80%.
As much as I love listening to audio, when it comes to physical possessions I'm 'way more emotionally attached to my musical instruments and to my record collection. That being said, I guess I got to say that my favorite component is my PrimaLuna Integrated.  Not only does it give me lovely, immersive sound, when something gets noisy it's fun to turn it upside down, take off the bottom and squirt Deoxit on the offending knob.  The 'Luna is so wonderfully straightforward and un-tweaky.  Then again, I've suddenly developed an unmistakable yen to audition a Grandinote Shinai.
Oh yes MC, Joe Weber at Corner Audio. Spent lots of money there, Joe got me into high end audio.

Those were the days! Joe was one of the very best. He was great like that. Let you alone to listen. As good as his stuff was, you couldn't help but get hooked. 

In those days I would go to Portland a couple times a year. Must have visited every high end store along the five from Seattle to Portland. Wish I could remember the tube amp Joe had, and the rest of the system, it was superb. Absolutely superb. And people talk about the room, it was a cube! A freaking cube! Horrible dimensions! Yet he got wonderful sound. So there!
To get some idea how good his system was, my wife got dragged along (it was her family in Beaverton) and that first time we heard the Model 10 speakers on the drive home she asked me if we could buy them. They were $2500, and I had just spent $1700 on speakers not a year before. They were that good.