All New Magico A5 Loudspeakers // Biggest "BANG" For Your BUCK On The Market ?!

Some are saying these A5's are Giant Killers ! 
As GOOD as the M Series ?... 
Sound Stage Review coming Soon ! 
 Not connected with Magico in any way

https://www.soundstageglobal.com/index.php/blogging-on-audio/201-howard-kneller/904-first-look-and-listen-magicos-new-a5-loudspeaker

highend666
These A5s  what is the actually retail around $20k ?
the new Wilson line around $20 k has a lot of of trickle down technology that are ferry musical and very competitive .
pit all comes down to what your priorities are .
a bit forgiving and very musical in the Wilson 
or a bit more pin point precise in accuracy 
that’s what several good sources have said. I heard the Wilson’s and very impressed.
Your associated equipment will dictate this.
the Magico demonstration had a warm sounding MSB R2R dac which is a warmer analog type sonic character that helps balance its more analytical nature. If you got the cash it’s a interesting 
comparison.
Post removed 
I’m a little disappointed that the A5 is so much more expensive than the A3. I can get behind the A3 as an “entry level” speaker for the brand but the A5 is not entry level, even for high end. 
@camb the A5 is a flagship speaker for the A-series, capable of handling up to 1000W and playing full-range as loud as you need it. But it isn’t just capable of playing louder and deeper than the A3—it actually sounds better than the A3 because of the improved driver technology.

In the S-series, the analogous speaker in terms of range and output is the S5 MkII at ~2x the price of the A5.
Currently driving my A5's with a Luxman M900U amp ( 150 watts/side @ 8 ohms, 300 watts per side @ 4 ohms ). This combo is offering me audio bliss. The speakers simply vanish.