All New Magico A5 Loudspeakers // Biggest "BANG" For Your BUCK On The Market ?!

Some are saying these A5's are Giant Killers ! 
As GOOD as the M Series ?... 
Sound Stage Review coming Soon ! 
 Not connected with Magico in any way

https://www.soundstageglobal.com/index.php/blogging-on-audio/201-howard-kneller/904-first-look-and-listen-magicos-new-a5-loudspeaker

highend666
I'm letting my first big speaker purchase settle in a bit (harbeth 40.2Ann), but this will be on my short list when I want to try a diff design and sound. Theres a dealer a few miles from me on rt17 in NJ thats begging me to come in for a listen but I'm resisting the temptation cause ya know....;)
I like Magico speakers. I spent a few days with a pair of S5 Mk II speakers that sounded incredible. With the funds I have available, however, there is just no way I can spend that kind of money. I've auditioned the A3 as well, I found it to be a very capable speaker. The A5 is intriguing, hopefully I will get to audition a pair at some point. However, I don't have any sort of discount available on the Magico brand so it's unlikely I'd go that route.
@patcrowley57,

when you said you spent a few days with the S5II, did you have them in your listening room?  If you did, why audition a speaker you say you can’t afford?  Doesn’t make sense. 
when you said you spent a few days with the S5II, did you have them in your listening room?  If you did, why audition a speaker you say you can’t afford?  Doesn’t make sense.
I was at AXPONA helping a family member who works in the industry. They were showing a system with a pair of S5s. I wasn’t auditioning them, I helped set the room up and tear it down. I got a three day pass out of the deal.
These A5s  what is the actually retail around $20k ?
the new Wilson line around $20 k has a lot of of trickle down technology that are ferry musical and very competitive .
pit all comes down to what your priorities are .
a bit forgiving and very musical in the Wilson 
or a bit more pin point precise in accuracy 
that’s what several good sources have said. I heard the Wilson’s and very impressed.
Your associated equipment will dictate this.
the Magico demonstration had a warm sounding MSB R2R dac which is a warmer analog type sonic character that helps balance its more analytical nature. If you got the cash it’s a interesting 
comparison.