1st Album you Ever Owned?

I hope this topic stirs up some great memories and further sharing of good music.
What was the first vinyl "LP" album you ever owned?

Mine was "Maynard '64" (Maynard Furgeson).  I was 10 and learning to play trumpet, and my dad bought this album for me.  He worked a lot, so it was really cool that he took the time to chase it down.

I cherished it and still have it, but it didn't take long to learn there was much better jazz out there.  In all fairness, I grew up listening to my parents playing Glenn Miller, Louis Armstrong and Tommy Dorsey - a pretty decent start given the general lack of recognition in the white middle class as to how African culture had molded the music they loved.

Please share your first LP experience!
keegiam
Steppenwolf Live, 79 cents at Turnstyle in Ford City shopping mall, Chicago.  Luckily, my older brother already had most of the previously mentioned records. 
I remember joining the Columbia Record Club and they had a deal where you can get 50 records for $50 as a sign-up bonus. I have no recollection of which one I picked first. All my other records prior to that had been hand me downs from parents or others.

The first LP I actually bought at college I remember it was “Ziggy Stardust”.
It was either MC5-Kick Out The Jams or Blue Cheer-Vincebus Eruptum. I have that Maynard 64.....great Big Band!
Even at a very young age as an aspiring guitarist my first album was The Ventures "Walk Don't Run". Yeah... I'm an old fart.