1st Album you Ever Owned?

I hope this topic stirs up some great memories and further sharing of good music.
What was the first vinyl "LP" album you ever owned?

Mine was "Maynard '64" (Maynard Furgeson).  I was 10 and learning to play trumpet, and my dad bought this album for me.  He worked a lot, so it was really cool that he took the time to chase it down.

I cherished it and still have it, but it didn't take long to learn there was much better jazz out there.  In all fairness, I grew up listening to my parents playing Glenn Miller, Louis Armstrong and Tommy Dorsey - a pretty decent start given the general lack of recognition in the white middle class as to how African culture had molded the music they loved.

Please share your first LP experience!
keegiam
Dean Martin on 33, had all his hits at the time, and Sonny and Cher’s first 33 and a Justin Wilson, comic album, (my dad got that one). All at the same time. Sonny and Cher.. My first.. Man was she a knock out, he was kinda bad.. Smart guy though.. 1966-67?

Regards
@millercarbon

Very enjoyable post!  Have to agree "Nilsson Schmilsson" has stood the test of time better than "Yellow Brick Road."  At least you had them both early on.

BTW I recall hearing way back then that pressed cardboard egg containers made a pretty good acoustical treatment for walls.

This is bordering on "true confessions."
acresverde -- Hey, I've got the Surfin' Bird single, too. I also remember '50's - Early '60's L.A. Deejay Lloyd Thaxton using a puppet to lip synch the tune on his daily local teen TV dance show. I have the Dominique '45, as well. I guess we're brah's under the skin.
I remember like it was yesterday. 1967 at 13 years old. More of the Monkees. I didn't even have a turntable yet. Got caught playing it on my older sister's (20 years old) console. Got in big trouble as I wasn't suppose to touch it. Sure glad my musical taste has changed since then.