spend on the streamer or on the DAC ?

I a considering splashing north of 5000 (euro) for a new source for my rig (MOOON 340i, OPERA QUINTA speaker, McIntosh SACD, Node2). Better to spend more for the DAC or the streamer ? I was thinking about a Schitt yggrasil.Or would it make sense to spalsh on a more expensive DAC and use the Node2 as a streamer, or, for that matter, stream from my Macbook Pro. Regards.
olica
@techno_dude

Well, it looks like you are able to post on this thread....just not the other one?
Techno, is that you buddy? Who or what are you testing? You’re being unusually quiet. Hope you get better.
I just got an Audioengine-BFi unit, this is quite a recently released product - I was quite amazed at the sound quality. Its comparatively inexpensive, has nice connectivity- (apple airplay-which i love), connects via the wifi network rather than bluetooth, ESS 9023 chip performs DAC functions, along with analog RCA outs it also has a digital optical out for use with an external DAC....this may be a game changer for those seeking to integrate an affordable decent streaming option with their audiophile equipment..having said that I have not compared this with more expensive options discussed above...but when I compared a good streaming source with CD's I was impressed.