All New Magico A5 Loudspeakers // Biggest "BANG" For Your BUCK On The Market ?!

Some are saying these A5's are Giant Killers ! 
As GOOD as the M Series ?... 
Sound Stage Review coming Soon ! 
 Not connected with Magico in any way

https://www.soundstageglobal.com/index.php/blogging-on-audio/201-howard-kneller/904-first-look-and-listen-magicos-new-a5-loudspeaker

highend666
@easy_h theoretically the 7B3's lower damping factor should still be sufficient...but I haven't tried it myself.
Hey Henry,

I did!

Best,

E

Thank you Erik, was that recently? I was hoping to hear the A5 there but was told they don’t have it yet.
If anybody thinks a kef is even remotely close in sq as a Magico, they need to take up another hobby or get their ears checked. Same goes for tekton speakers. There is more innovation in the Magico mpods than in any Tekton speaker.
Here is an anybody who thinks the KEF Blade for one is better than every Magico I have heard, from the A3 to top end Q series model.

I like the Magico S3 MKII the best of all the Magicos I have heard. I have not heard M series. I heard these in the great audio stores in the Los Angeles area and at local shows.

Yesterday I bought a speaker that I like much more than my fav Magico S3 MKII, the ancient Thiel CS3.7. I liked the Yamaha NS5000, KEF Blade, Vivid Giya over all Magicos. Not that Magico were terrible, they just did not sound as incredible as these others.

I have a second system I am building later and I would be interested to hear if the Magico A5 gets me to the same level of happiness as the 3 other speakers I listed.

How about that? My ear appointment is scheduled for after Covid.

BTW - I heard the Magico A3 with the top end Mark Levinson separates setup at Brooks Berdan and I thought it was rather good with the ML. I had preconceived notions that ML was not that good. I also heard the ML 585 integrated with the A3 and it was almost as good. That is for the price.