What are your top three live concerts of all time?

I'll go with ;  1.Santana  at the Music Hall in Boston      2.Jimi Hendrix at the Boston Garden   3.Supertramp at the Music Hall.                                                                                                                                                             
rockysantoro
2 of the 4 nights of the Allman Brothers at the Fillmore East ( I can hear myself shouting and clapping in the audience, when listening to it ( lol ) . Return to Forever at the Beacon Theater. Oh, and Woodstock ( outside of the farm, somewhere on the road ). Many more great memories of great performances. 
Anne-Sophie Mutter and the Boston Symphony Orchestra-Tchaikovsky Violin Concerto

Royal Concertgebouw Orchestra-Mozart Requiem

The Stanley Clarke Band-Blue Note, NY, NY
BEST
1. Jimi Hendrix Experience, 1969, (Woosley Hall, Yale) - also saw him on many different occasions including Woodstock, 1969;
2. Cream (Woosley Hall, Yale-heard them twice in New Haven, CT)
3. Mahavishnu Orchestra (John McClaughlin) 1970, Wesleyan College, CT);
4. Doors - Arrest of Jim Morrison, New Haven, CT, 1970? (mostly because I was in love with Sally Barber);
5. Allman Brothers Band, Middletown, CT, 1970 - Emily Apter, my companion, who is now a chair at NYU in NYC, told me - "they will never go anywhere."
6. Seeing many great violinists with my father;
7. Seeing the last concert by Yehudi Menuhin in Washington, CT in the 1960s;
8. Growing up with Dave Brubeck's children in Wilton, CT, and seeing him play in the 1960s at Wilton High School;

Metallica - Day on the Green Oakland, Ca 1991
 with Queensryche, Faith no more & Soundgarden

Metallica with SF Symphony at Berkeley community     theater in 1999

Metallica with Guns and Roses, Oakland California 1992

do you see a pattern? 😁 I have been to hundreds of different acts over the last 40 years and there is just nothing like the Mighty Metallica! 🤘🏼