Tyler Acoustics my experience

i have recently purchased the Tyler Acoustics PD80s, and would like to share my experience with Ty and his speakers.
I have been searching for a certain sound and have spent over $25,000.00 for speakers and as low as $2,500.00 and everything in between. Ty and I spoke at length and he was always available, extremely dedicated to his craft. Finally after setting the speakers up and putting power to them, I was in awe, a wall of pure slammimg sound. Hope this info helps someone.
nokmuay
It would be nice to hear an honest review of these speakers from someone who is not on Tyler's home demo list. One of these days I hope to hear some in person.
I didnt call anyone out but to say it was helpful for him to post almost no info is laughable. I almost bought speakers from Ty years ago, he is eager to help and a true gentleman in this industry. That doesnt mean everyone will like his speakers but what company could boast that?
Bigwavedave,

Just a heads' up that the folks on Ty's Home Demo list are not compensated for their demos. I used to be on the list and never received a penny for any of the auditions folks came to me for in my home, whether they bought some speakers from Ty or not (nor did I ever want or expect to).

I would recommend not jumping to any conclusions that just because someone is on Ty's demo list their review(s) should be considered suspect... I *will* say that it would be great if there were more professional reviews of Tyler speakers in general, however. I have not heard the newer lines, but the discontinued Linbrook Signature System and Taylo mini-monitor speakers that I still own make me still smile every time I throw a good recording on them.
Ty told me there was some demo compensation program but it was years ago so things may have changed. If it is still the case or not make no mistake it DID exist. I dont think there is anything wrong with it either, if somebody opens their home to a demo, entertains questions and surely some music samples then why not make a buck?