Whats on your turntable tonight?

For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1

Before The Doobie Brothers put San Jose on the Rock ’n’ Roll map, we had The Syndicate Of Sound (who had a national hit in ’66 with "Little Girl". By ’68 they playing at high schools again, and at my Senior All-Night Party, held in a bowling alley ;-), People (a regional hit with a cover of The Zombies "I Love You"), The Count Five (famous for their Garage classic "Psychotic Reaction", a shameless rip-off of The Yardbirds), and the aforementioned Stained Glass (I first saw them in ’65 as a 4-piece, when their name was The Trolls. They did the best live versions of Beatles songs I’ve ever heard) and The Chocolate Watchband (three albums on Tower).

And of course Fritz, the San Jose Garage band whose members included Stevie Nicks and Lindsey Buckingham. There are pics on the 'net of them playing on the stage at Mother Butler High School (I played their once), Stevie wearing a 1-piece A-line dress (ask your mother ;-), her hair done in the bouffant style! She was barely out of high school then, but looked like a student at one of them.

Antal Dorati Conducts Rimsky-Korsakov - Le Co D'Or Suite & Borodin - Prince Igor Excerpts. London Symphony and Chorus. Mercury 1973 Italian pressing.

This is quite good. 
@slaw

Mott The Hoople "All The Young Dudes" Absolute Analouge

Oh man, I used to have that album, not sure what happened to it. Was one of my favorite albums ‘back in the day’ before I went hippy 😁
@bdp24

The Trolls

I believe I have a Trolls 45. They became a bit popular ‘again’ during the punk/new wave days of the late 70’s-early 80’s.