Next Best Upgrade for Tidal MQA?

I’m trying to decide what my next best upgrade is going to be to improve my streaming music quality (predominantly Tidal, and Tidal MQA, when available).

Current setup:
KEF R11
Custom Deep Sea Sound 18” subs (2)
Marantz SR7012 AVR
Bluesound Node 2i
MyTek Liberty DAC
Parasound A21+

I’m wondering if I’ll get a bigger jump from inserting a Parasound JC2 BP as a pre-amp or replacing the DAC/Streamer with a MyTek Brooklyn Bridge? Or is there something else out there in the $2500-4000 range that will help make a significant jump?

Help and thoughts appreciated!

128x128bruxesq
@bruxesq Again with my caveat that I haven't tried Dirac, everything I've read claims that Dirac and RoomPerfect are in another galaxy versus Audyssey. I've used regular Audyssey and it definitely doesn't compare in any way with RoomPerfect, but no experience with XT 32. But as you said, the MiniDSPs are cheap so if I was in your shoes I'd give it a shot to find out. If nothing else, it'll be a fun and informative experiment.

Back wall (technically called front wall) is exactly how I've done it. I have built-in bookshelves sunk into the wall behind my speakers and they help a ton with the acoustics AND aesthetics of the space.
I agree with the posts that are telling you to get a dedicated preamp, that should be your first priority before anything else is done.
@cycles2 thanks for a completely unhelpful comment based entirely on your subjective view that, regardless of your opinion, is non-responsive to my thread...
I've run my KEF LS50 speakers off some similar gear with Tidal MQA as a primary source. I still have my Mytek Liberty DAC. I traded in my Mytek Brooklyn for a Manhattan I. The upgrade differences in those three DACs was quite a bit. I also upgraded my A21 to a JC5, which was a noticable but smaller difference.

I agree with several others here. The weak point in the chain is the AVR and you should remove it from the signal chain. Any preamp with an HT bypass probably meets what you want. Note that a Brooklyn Bridge if you like the Mytek sound and to keep MQA ability would not only be an upgrade for the DAC portion compared to a Liberty, but it is also a competent preamp. It has both a bypass mode and a good sounding analog volume control option which the Liberty lacks. So you would not need to purchase a separate preamp. I took that route myself and was quite happy with the decision.

I also sometimes use subwoofers with the KEFs. If you want to integrate those for stereo listening better, then you can add some room control ability which has also been suggested. But that's a completely different rabit hole...

I am not sure a tube preamp fits your request for a 'clearer' sound. A tube preamp creates distortion by producing harmonics. We generally consider even harmonics as pleasant sounding. So if you are looking for 'warmth' then that's a good description of tubes. If you are looking for 'clean' then tubes may be the wrong route. You gotta just go listen to some preamps and get an idea of what you want. Or buy a Schiit Freya +, it is pretty cheap and has tubes, solid state, and passive modes so you can switch between all three methods. "Bypass" would be achieved by going passive and turning the volume up all the way.

Best of luck.