Can anyone recommend an FM Receiver that would play into a relatively high end system?

I have gone “all in” on digital streaming, but unfortunately, we are not immune to interruptions in Internet service in our area.  Whenever one occurs, I am reminded of simpler days listening to FM radio, and would like to have that capability again.  Are there FM receivers that would feed a digital stream into a DAC?   Or would they be analogue feeding directly into my amp via XLR cables?   Any suggestions would be appreciated.   
128x128cdc77
Post removed 
I have owned several Magnum Dynalab tuners over the years starting with  Magnum Dynalabs Etude then moving up the line to their internet tuners, MD807T on one system and a MD809T on main system. Gives the ability to listen to 40k+ internet station as well as FM. I use a FM antenna on both and reception is every bit as good as my analog FT101A Etude.  
There are a lot of excellent FM tuners. See fmtunerinfo.com Shootouts page.  As a project, I bought a few to see if I agreed, or maybe wanted to upgrade to.  Despite really trying to contradict the findings, just for fun I tell you,  I found that every comparison was spot on, even my beloved Kenwood KT-917 was just a tiny bit less dynamic/softer in the bass than the somewhat higher rated B&K, seriously hard-to-operate TS108 (The only one I kept).  The Sansui 707/717 was pretty much their equal, and my KT-815 needs some bass, just as stated in the shootout, but sounds good on classical music.  I tried others, and never once found any tuner out of the order it was placed in the shootout.
Interestingly, only my best pre-amp demonstrated the very slight advantage in sound of the bass from the B&K over the KT-917.
Although the sound is most certainly inferior to my best FM tuners, I still love the jazz station on my Polk Sirius/XM satellite  tuner (or my pal's Marantz). Quality programming can supercede a loss in accuracy, and this station does just that, to the point it does not matter.  The music is too good to pass up, and begins to sound really good, as your ears adapt to the supposed burn in that audiophiles think exists.. Selection is much better than the algorithms used for streaming mass appeal top forty of each channel genre, not to mention continually going back to songs already played.  The knowledge of a long time fan/DJ works much better than having a computer tell you what to hear.