Can anyone recommend an FM Receiver that would play into a relatively high end system?

I have gone “all in” on digital streaming, but unfortunately, we are not immune to interruptions in Internet service in our area.  Whenever one occurs, I am reminded of simpler days listening to FM radio, and would like to have that capability again.  Are there FM receivers that would feed a digital stream into a DAC?   Or would they be analogue feeding directly into my amp via XLR cables?   Any suggestions would be appreciated.   
128x128cdc77
Post removed 
@mahler123 I'm not saying there aren't some good streaming options, there are.  However, the vast majority of streaming is 320 kbps MP3 or lower quality.  Of course then you'll need a good quality DAC to get the best sound quality. 

You can get a nice vintage FM tuner and antenna for under $1K easily.

I live in Charleston, SC. They call it "The Low Country" for a reason ~ we are at sea level. When I moved here, I hooked up my stereo system with my Magnum Dynalabs Etude. I could pull in some stations, but none that really interested me, so I got Sirius XM that I run through my audio system just like a tuner. This works really well for me and the signal is really good, even those driving rain storms we get here. I mainly listen to jazz and have three great choices. Before you invest in an FM tuner, make sure there are stations in your area that are of interest to you.
Post removed