Really...My favorite power tube is reissue that's not widely popular

If you run 6l6/EL34 variants, I HIGHLY recommend trying this tube out.  The Tung Sol 7581A reissue.  I've had these for a good bit of time and compared them against KT150s, EL34s (several brands), KT88s, and maybe another that I'm forgetting.  They are a mere $30 a pop and they are the best tube I have heard. I know that's a brave bold statement to make as there is so much competition out there and the tube is very much under the radar from what I can tell.  

After having these around for a long time (and in and out of the amp), I had them in and was nearly spellbound one night by how great they sounded upon reentry into my amp.  I did a search and could only find one review, which I agree wholeheartedly with.  You can find it here: https://wallofsound.ca/audioreviews/amplification/6l6-vacuum-tube-review-tubes-courtesy-of-www-thetu...

I am nearly incredulous there isn't hype out there about this tube.  Simply my favorite tube.  I thought I'd pass this along as it may be much cheaper to give them a whirl then fuss with a much more expensive power cord, cable, or other tweak.  
128x128jbhiller
@noromance My experience was similar to @mulveling .  But, it's definitely speaker-dependent.  Before the new speakers, I had B&W 803N and then Revel F208.  For both of those, the KT150 was better than EL34 overall, although I'd say that the EL34 did have a sweeter midrange (or it seemed that way because the bass was less punchy).  KT150 retained a lot of the flavor of the EL34, but had more punch in the bass, well balanced across all frequencies, and IMO better control of the speakers.  When I moved up to the F228Be, the KT150 sounded good until I started to compare.  The 7581a are really nice (better than KT150 overall), and really close to the EL34, especially in midrange.  But, somehow the EL34 seemed to have cleaner, deeper bass, and clearer, crisper highs.  All of that was definitely improved further when I got the TungSol EL34b.  And, on top of tha, they have that liquid midrange wonderful sound that EL34 gives you.  It's just better all around.  

Again, it was a completely different outcome with different speakers.  So, you have to try for yourself.  If you still have EL34 and 7581, do a comparison and see which you like.  

Interestingly, @mulveling , I didn't like the KT120 nearly as much as the rest of these.  I found them to have a certain "glare" in the midrange, especially around vocals.  For example, Mark Knopfler's voice always sounded a little "fuzzy" around the edges.  With all the others, that effect is completely gone. But, again, it is probably speaker dependent.  I didn't have any KT120s to try with the F228Be speakers, so I can't validate.  If it works for you, then spin some vinyl (or shiny discs) and enjoy the music!
Also discussed earlier in this post is the GL KT77. Well worth a try as well, an excellent alternative to the 34. Great mids like the 34, but with extended top end and bass and very refined. I never have been able to decide between the 77 and the 7581a since JB brought them to my attention...I finally solved it by switching back and forth every few months. Both are excellent, you can’t go wrong with either. 
soundermn-

Your setup looks good.What PL integrated is tube integrated? I thought the preamp was the only model tube rectified.
"PL HP Integrated
Vintage JVC VL8 with AT ART9 cart
Manley Chinook
Revel F228Be
Pair REL T9/i subs
EL34b power tubes
Cifte Input tubes
PL rectifier tubes."

I use the old RCA 6L6G lower power, big bottles in my PL HP. 
Primaluna Dialogue HP Integrated
Maybe "rectified" is the wrong word?  I only know enough to be dangerous sometimes...
@tablejockey