Combining 2 channel audio and home theatre

Hi, i'm trying to find out ways to maximise audio quality from my system. So basically i'm running a 5.1 system connected to my Denon AVR. Even though i'm pretty satisfied with the overall movie experience, i'm still trying to find out if there's anything i could do to bring out the most out of my system within my budget to improve the quality of 2 channel music experience. All my sources are digital (TV, TIDAL via Nvidia Shield) and i have to do it in the same room.

My setup:
Triangle Borea BRO3 for my front left and right. ( 100W, 90db sensitivity )
Denon X3700
I've set it all up in my bedroom, pretty small space. (Roughly 2.5 m distance from the speakers.)

Alright, so here's a few things i'm considering .

1. Getting a separate Power Amp: Since these AVR's power ratings are not so reliable and i've read from several sources that it's good to separate the amplifying and pre processing to get a clean signal.If i do this i'll still have my Denon as a Preamp and i'm not sure if it'll have any impact for Music. If i do, how much of improvement will i get in terms of audio quality (Not loudness as my listening space is pretty small) and is it worth the extra expense?

2. Getting an Integrated Stereo AMP: Okay so this is a bit tricky for me. Since my music source is only TIDAL via NVidia Shield connected Straight to Denon, is there anyway to practically make both my AVR(For movies) and Stereo AMP(For Music) work together? I understand that i have to connect using the Preout from AVR to Stereo AMP, but it will basically make the Integrated Stereo AMP work like a regular Amplifier right? As in, the audio pre processing will still be done by my AVR since my music source is connected to the AVR. I wanna keep all my sources connected to the AVR and fully make use of the Stereo AMP(both it's preprocessing and amplifier) when listening to music, as well as switch to 5.1 while watching movies. is that possible? Even if it is possible, will it bring a big difference to the audio quality?

Among these 2 options, which is the best way to go? Or is there any other ways to get an even better result? My budget is around 700$ .

I have been trying to find this info everywhere to integrate hifi stereo with a 5.1 setup and all i could get is by connecting the audio source, ex Turn table, directly to the stereo amp and making the connection to AVR via Preout. I wanna keep my AVR as the main hub and listen to music via TIDAL. I'm pretty new to this and It'll be really helpful if you guys could help me out!

FYI, i don't wanna change any of the equipments i'm using as i just got them recently. I'm very satisfied with my Denon for movies and the sound signature i get from my Triangle BRO3's are really good too, it's just i wanna know if i'm missing out on anything to bring out the full potential of these speakers.

ananthvm11
+1 on the integrated amp with HT bypass as the best approach. It’s just the $700.00 budget that is a problem. Ideally, you’d like to get Tidal from a device that can be shared between the AVR and the amp...Node 2i or older 2 can work, but that’s half or more of your budget. A Rega Elix-R would be a nice choice, but is way over the limit. A used Rotel A-12?  Really, enjoy what you have until budget permits you to get the gear you want, or an anonymous benefactor gives you a gift of a discarded amp. 
Hello,
This is a very big problem with home theater audiofiles. Most of these ideas are correct especially the preamp/ or integrated amp with a home theater bypass. This lets you have the best of both worlds plus you get to use your existing speakers with your two channel and home theater like I do. Your main problem is your budget because you need a more modern integrated or preamp/ amp combo that has this feature so you do not mess up the components you have. You can mess up your AVR and speakers just plugging your AVR into a two channel system if it is not done properly. The setup I have is the Emotiva 2channel preamp $750 used with your choice of amp. You can use the DAC in your AVR for now but upgrade to a stand alone DAC later. Do not use their amps for music unless you like a sterile sound. Very good for home theater with DSP. You can get a nice amp for $200-$250. You see the dilemma. You are about $250 to $350 short with interconnects. My opinion. Save up some more. Get the Emotiva differential linear preamp and a used amp of your choice. If you can get an amp that is fully balanced you will really hear the difference. Bottom line, you need a home theater bypass on the two channel system or buy the Denon x3600h  $1000 with 4K video or x3700h $1200 8k video then you will need to find an amp that complements your speakers. These two AVRs are the cheapest avrs that let you reassign the front two amps and add a two channel amp with no problems. BTW please do not buy a preamp or integrated amp with a streamer unless you are laying out $3000 or more.  You will be very disappointed. AVRs with streaming is fine. If you decide to go along this route with a DAC or streaming built in go with a Hegel product. Sorry for the length of this post. I don’t want you damaging your system or wasting your money especially when every dollar counts. 
Hello,
I apologize, I just saw you have the correct AVR. You just need to reassign the front amps on the AVR or turn them off in the setup menu. Get a nice used amp. 10 years old or less so the CAPs are still good. I say look at shiit audio for new amps. Stay away from tubes because you might get ground loop hum since you are using your Denon as a preamp and AVRs usually do not have a ground plug on the EIC plug in the back of the AVR. Very high bang for your buck. Or an older two channel Marantz amp which will blend nicely with your Denon AVR since they share a sound signature.  Try to get close to 100 watts. No need for anything above 150w. You can look at the posts in audiogon about having too much power. Good job on the AVR selection!
I made a mistake :
´´Tidal uses ´´ Leedh Processing ´´ and it is better with amplifier only.´´

It is Lumin that uses ´´  Leedh Processing ´´ .
It is the streamer ,I use to stream Tidal.
Hshf totally wrong the preamp in the denon will. Kill the systems Ultimate sound quality

We did a denon vs a Cambridgeu  audioreceiver and the Cambridgesoundeded way better