Subwoofer for Wilson Maxx2

my room is about 22x33 ft, my maxx2 are sitting about 11ft from the front wall, and 8,5 ft apart

i get very good image, width..depth..etc.., however not enough bass

i tried to locate the maxx closer to the front wall, from 4 ft..etc.., however at 11ft everything are better, but not enough bass

so i want to add 2 subwoofer ...wondering any Maxx2 users or full range speakers user are running subwoofer and able to give me some suggestion ?

i do not want to spend that much for Wilson Sub...
mgmmgm
Wilson Audio Watch Dog Sub. I'v heard it at the Stereophile show in 2002 on the Watt Puppies. Its great for music. It blends in perfectly.
It's unethical for soundsreally to recommend products with a financial interest and not disclose it.

Truly unfair to readers depending on these threads for honest/unbiased information.

IMO
thx for all

my room was slightly damped, and NOW...having a room at live side, have a diffuser at the first side reflection point, and rear wall is 1eft apart, and have some rugs.., behind my listening position (about 8 ft ) there is a mixture of junk up to the ceiling ..from the wall to abut 3ft

first..of all i do not want to spend that much for a pair of Watch DOG, and having an impression it is a bit to small for my room even i get a pair. my room roughly measured at about 6000cubic ft...

I notice some goner use DD15/18, JL113..and some REL..etc..for music..

Wilson Benesch Torus ....never thought about it , i shall take a look