What power amp or integrated amp are you using with your Harbeth speakers

Too many variations from tubes to solid state - from class A to AB to D. 
As the title suggests;
What power amp or integrated are you using with your Harbeth speakers (have to have the experience of owning Harbeth)
128x128ghulamr
ghulamr

you really need to go to the harbeth users group

this topic is truly covered ad nauseum over there

you will read about amplification for various harbeths until your eyeballs fall out

just remember, p3's are an outlying harbeth....it is their only mini monitor
Perhaps a good idea, but HUG has Alan and his any amp over 100 watts will be fine watching over. With that the case, I wonder if users feel they are able to be candid with their opinions...? The usual suspects seem to be Luxman, Hegel, LFD, Sugden...to name a few. There appears to be quite a divide of opinions on Harbeth with tubes. It appears many have gone from tubes to solid state. There are certainly exceptions to this. I’m running a Croft phono integrated which was ok with my 3’s, but better with my 7’s. It’s a nice little amp, and you’d be hard pressed to beat it for the dollar if you’re running a table. If not, perhaps a Belles Aria, though I’ve yet to hear it. The new Aria has gone up in price so the Aria II wouldn’t be comparable price wise with the Croft. So shall we suggest NAD or Dagostino.? Help us out a little. (-:
I have a Belles Aria and I think it would pair nicely with the Harbeth sound!
@fjn04 you could not be more correct about Alan watching over HUG. lol.  I have read most of the opinions on that forum and really come out with Luxman, Hegal, LFD and inclining towards more power using a solid state amp. 

Curious on your take on Croft integrated being 'ok with my 3's' statement. not using phone but listening to all digital via Metrum Onyx DAC and roon.