Audio envy - dang!

I usually post on AG when I have an issue or concern, so I’m happy for once it’s to praise a new product, in this case Audio Envy’s IC. 

I use an ARC Classic 60 amp with a Herron 1A preamp. The AE cable went between these two.

I run an ARC Phono pre PH3se from my VPI prime as source.
My speakers are Thiel CS2.4’s

Out of the box a bit bright, But after a few hours that just went to strait up transparent - I mean freaking crystal clear. No tonal aberrations. Smooth, with no etched highs. Voices sound right, Natural. Soundstage opened up, as you might expect when things get clearer.

The best part was how inexpensive they were. They made my Cardas Clear Light interconnects I was using sound clouded by contrast. The Cardas was about x3 the cost of the AE’s.
BTW, this wasn’t “I think I hear differences”, this was “I’ll never use those Cardas in this system again, and where is my IPad, I need to order my next set!”

And that’s just what I did.
last_lemming
Turnbowm, when I first inquire to Captain who I think design this Cables , He won’t tell me if they are strand or solid core, I guest it’s smart not to reveal to much on their cables, I bought the p3 power cables anyway, they are super musical and effortless to listen, very balance, micro and macro is to die for. Iam glad I bought this Cables.i have phono Cables ordered.I use Teo audio cables, Tellurium q Cables diamond Speaker Cables, Nordost heimdall 2 Speaker Cables, Palladian kimber pc as well. Cerious Cables, Hi fidlelity Cables. The audio envy cables on my system , I felt it brings the best of out my expensive cables.
Lalitk you are class act , that’s really admirable, when I look at your system, it gives more confidence to try the AE pc .thanks to you and Waltersalas . 
jayctoy2,176 posts
10-11-2020 10:19am
"....when I first inquire to Captain who I think design this Cables , He won’t tell me if they are strand or solid core...."

It's strange that he wouldn’t answer your question.
jayctoy2,176 posts
10-11-2020 10:19am
"....when I first inquire to Captain who I think design this Cables , He won’t tell me if they are strand or solid core...."

I believe AE’s SP9 speaker cables uses OCC stranded copper wire. I wouldn’t get too hung up on the wire gauge. I would encourage @turnbowm to try out AE cables. Audio Envy offers a 45 day return policy less the shipping fees.
"....I wouldn’t get too hung up on the wire gauge. I would encourage @turnbowm to try out AE cables. Audio Envy offers a 45 day return policy less the shipping fees."

A lot of speakers have low impedance in the bass region and it's been my experience that small gauge speaker wire has a detrimental effect on bass performance. This is elementary information that most all cable manufacturers provide and I'm surprised that Audio Envy doesn't spec it.

I became interested in AE cables because of all the hype, but there's too many pieces of the puzzle missing. Glad that you're enjoying yours.