Furutech vs Audioquest Power Cables

Hello everyone, my first post here. I'm in the process of upgrading power cables and wondering if anyone here has first-hand experience testing out Furutech's Nanoflux power cables vs high-end Audioquest cables such as Hurricane/Firebird/Dragon. In order for me to try them out, I will need to pay for them and test them out and then return one for a refund via an online store as I can't find any distributor who carries these cables in my area. Anyone A/B these and can comment on their general characteristics and attributes? Thanks for any help!
b345t
According to my dealer, the Furutech Nanoflux NCF which is the top of the line is the one to get. It’s very good. One of his customers initially bought 5 for his system and added 1 more after hearing the improvements that these cords brought to the system. It’s better than the regular Nanoflux.

No experience with Audioquest cords. Another brand is Acrolink Mexcel. Do check out the higher range PC9900 and PC8100. I have the PC9700 and it sounds absolutely amazing even though it’s only 1 connected to the component. They are rather costly and I currently do not have the funds to add another one to the other component. I will eventually get one more for the DAC.

Safeblayer, Mammothguy54 got it right. I used to be a cynic as well but there is a difference with different grade cords. The main difficulty is differentiating quality cords built by good honest companies from high priced voodoo cords.
The Audioquest Thunder/Dragon lines are solid core designs with heavy shielding. Each core is shielded with foil and a drain wire separately. These 3 are braided and connected with beryllium/silver plated connectors. The result is a dynamic big bottom, clear black background kind off sound. But the trade-off is some transient choking and lack of extension and air. For source components they are brilliant. For a power amps I would use a non shielded design (maybe some shielding with Class D) like Furutech Alpha 3 or Nanotec 308/309.
Theses comments about megabucks AQ power cables compromising their systems is very depressing and makes me wonder to what extent their opinions may have been formed by their moods and/or the AC line quality on the particular day. And this is coming from someone who uses both a PS Audio P20 and an AQ Niagara 5000 and expensive AQ balanced IC‘s and AQ William Tell Silver Zero biwired speaker cables. And I think they make a big positive difference. After all this expense, I just can’t splurge right now to try that last supposed weak point- between line and power conditioner/regenerator. I will make do with my supposedly inferior Pangea and PS Audio AC cables to fix the 30 feet of Romex and whatever lies outside my house.