What's your favorite boutique speaker maker

Seeing a few discussions recently about Fritz made me curious about what other artisan speaker shops are out there. 

I'll cast my vote for Louis at Omega Speakers in CT. His high efficiency full range Alnico drivers, impeccable craftsmanship and very reasonable prices make a compelling option. I've had some very nice speakers over the years but these put a smile on my face like no others could. My search is over. 

No affiliation with him, here's a link to the ones he built for me the beginning of this year. 
https://www.instagram.com/p/B7RE-f7JiW6/
treynolds155
@jayctoy, I had a tube setup for a while but I run my stereo almost around the clock since I've been working home with the pandemic. I switched to a Mcintosh MHA100 that I bought NOS from Audio Classics and it mates very nicely with the 95db Omegas. Swapped out a very nice streamer and dac for their MB50 too. I'm pleasantly surprised with the results. I'd still love to hear them through a Decware though ; ) 

Boutique, well in my case the owner who is a one man show dropped off a pair of his speakers at my office to try out. We later discussed what I liked and didn't like about those particular ones and we discussed and planned out the appropriate model including upgrades. I not only picked out the veneer, I picked the specific lot number...there was a big difference. I feel I have truly one of a kind speakers. The link in my OP was taken by him and posted on his Instagram page. I don't have a camera that could do them justice. 

So many great names tossed out here, many I already knew, lots I didn't. Thanks for all the great posts. 

ostinatospeaker: Are you the "refugee from the corporate world"? lol
Best of luck with your new venture, hopefully years from now your name will be on a list like this. 

Personal progression to a boutique speaker? I've had the big names my whole life, B&W, Kef etc. and just wanted something different and unique. Speakers are truly a part of the room's decor and yes of course they've got to sound great but I was simply ready for that something special aesthetically. 
Sonner Audio.  Fantastic speakers.  To my ears, his standmount Allegro was the best in show at the NY Audio Show a couple years back.  Gunny is also a great guy.