Tube amp bias adjustment advice

I biased my first set of tubes on my 211 amp recently and am hearing more volume from the left channel.  Does that mean I need to turn up the bias on the left channel to center the soundstage?  Thank you in advance.
128x128mmporsche
You got the answer.. Don't ride home with the window down, there is all kinds of stuff, to help.. That use to really mess with my listening sessions.

Take care of your ears... Make a big ear for one ear.. really. Take your hat off, NO HATS... The chair back.., needs to be BELOW your neck.. 

NO Smoking, cheap tobacco, or weed. Gargle with warm salt water...

YUP, you know what makes a good mechanic?   One that takes care of their ears... and hands, ALWAYS....

Regards
mmporsche OP
Not sure why my link to pictures disappeared. Here it is again:
I assumed you had 211 monoblocks in my first post, now I see it’s a stereo, but same deal.
Don’t play with the bias yet, just swap left for right speaker leads and interconnects on the amp (this way the recording is still the same orientation) and see if the balance still favors the left.

Cheers George
The balance control of many otherwise fine preamps and integrated amps have disappeared over the years. It is simply a cost cutting move as there is no reason that a balance control has to compromise SQ. I would not have a preamp without one.

There are many reasons a balance control may be useful as were detailed here.  An additional factor is that some recordings need a balance control to place the soundstage correctly.