Whats on your turntable tonight?

For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
Been playing many of my fine CD collection which had been ignored the last few weeks....but....Took the dust cover off the turntable....this, from I believe the mid-late 60’s as a reissue of the original 1962 release. a gift for @tomic601 

Fritz Reiner conducts Beethoven’s 9th and 1st. Chicago Symphony Orchestra. RCA Victor non-shaded dog stereo. 2 LP set.

Just did a good cleaning to both LP’s.

Dang, after listening to CD’s the last couple days....vinyl sure does sound ‘right’. As if I doubted that.
U just haven’t gone down the server and great DAC rabbit hole..... yet

there was a Pandora on agon a week or so ago for $3k... somebody killed that Rabbit and rolled right into supper...

enjoy the disc S Brian

i got Jason Isbell- Reunions on the box...
@tomic601

Oh, I’ve been shopping for a possible DAC replacement since the SOTA.

Right now, running an old PS Audio Digital Link III. It’s fine, pretty good actually, but my secret weapon is actually my iFi Mini Tube 2. Don’t underestimate what that little box can do. Between the tube settings on that (push/pull, straight tube, or SET) and switching between stock ‘red book’ or 192 over sample on the PS Audio, I can usually find a good combo of settings with the iFi. It really depends on the CD and how it was engineered.

That said, I think I can do better. Been intrigued with the R2R DAC’s, particularly the Denefrips offerings, or MHTDLABS, or the Musical Fidelity MX.

Can find a CODA, but, they only have optical and USB, and I would like digital RCA from my CD player.

Anyway, not a huge priority, but after getting my vinyl rig set-up, the shortcomings of my digital set-up is now very apparent.