Hi-res streaming on Qobuz

Although hi-res titles on Qobuz indicate streaming at 96kHz or192kHz, I’m not sure my system is reproducing those levels. Both my Arcam Rplay streamer and Schiit Gungnir multibit manuals indicate they accept up to 192kHz.  But I can’t hear a difference in quality comparing hi-res to non hi-res files.  Even if I do an A B comparison using the exact same titles with Qobuz hi-res and Idagio CD quality  resolution, I hear no difference. There are no indicators to tell what’s happening, so I’m wondering if I’m indeed hearing in high resolution.
Is there any way I can be sure?
128x128rvpiano
I think it would be helpful to have a streamer that displays resolution.  However, even if it does and you cannot hear the difference perhaps there isn't that much of a detectible difference doing a blind test.  I wish my BlueSound Node 2i had a resolution display.  I do think I hear a difference when playing MQA recordings.  However, maybe that is all in my mind.  Wonder if anyone hears better sound quality when playing MQA recordings?  Maybe remixed recordings sound better using more up to date recording equipment.  MQA is still a mystery.  I think most in this group think MQA is a gimmick ad maybe they are right.
I guess I’ll give the Node 2i a shot.  I can always return it after I’ve compared it to the Arcam.  If it’s equal or better in SQ i’ll keep it because of the hi-res capability.
If not, ill send it back.
interesting experiment.  I streamed Idagio through my IPhone instead of IPad.
Results were awful.  Horrible sound.