Audio envy - dang!

I usually post on AG when I have an issue or concern, so I’m happy for once it’s to praise a new product, in this case Audio Envy’s IC. 

I use an ARC Classic 60 amp with a Herron 1A preamp. The AE cable went between these two.

I run an ARC Phono pre PH3se from my VPI prime as source.
My speakers are Thiel CS2.4’s

Out of the box a bit bright, But after a few hours that just went to strait up transparent - I mean freaking crystal clear. No tonal aberrations. Smooth, with no etched highs. Voices sound right, Natural. Soundstage opened up, as you might expect when things get clearer.

The best part was how inexpensive they were. They made my Cardas Clear Light interconnects I was using sound clouded by contrast. The Cardas was about x3 the cost of the AE’s.
BTW, this wasn’t “I think I hear differences”, this was “I’ll never use those Cardas in this system again, and where is my IPad, I need to order my next set!”

And that’s just what I did.
last_lemming
Well, I'll throw my recommendation in as well for the Audio Envy cables.Someone over at Audio Circle said to try the power cable, which I did after seeing the price.  What's to lose?  Why not.  Wow.  Was very impressed.  Then tried the O'Nestian balanced cable.  Impressed again.  Bought three more power cables and will eventually buy another O'Nestian to complete my AE cable connections.  As someone else said, Captain is the real deal and his cables are the real deal.  No BS cables.  Come in a plain postal service envelope with no fancy packaging. 

I keep hearing more and more really good things about AE cables. It’s very encouraging,hearing great things,and not have to sell an internal organ to give them a try.  
Waltersalas told me about this Cables, I was stunned how good they are, I bought 2 p3 power cord , I just have 3 hrs on them, They stunned me big time, Iam using them on my tube monos Tsakadiris, they made my monos 3x better, this Cables are very musical and exciting to listen.very natural sounding as well.
Captain know his stuff