What was your most fun and rewarding upgrade?

I've got a decent setup:
PrimaLuna Evo 400 Integrated with KT120'S and Psvane 12au7s
Clearaudio Concept Wood with Hana EH Cartridge
Musical Surroundings Nova III with linear Power Supply
Ps Audio P10
Focal Aria 936
No upgraded power cables, but Big Sur Interconnects and $200 Wireworld speaker cables

What I'm curious about was what was your most rewarding upgrade? Also, if you were in my scenario, where do you think the most fun upgrade would be for you? What was your most wasteful or least interesting upgrade? What steps do you wish you would have made first and which would you have saved for last? Also, what upgrade did you love that maybe didn't give you the most bang for buck or was least valuable, but you enjoyed the most?

I'm considering a Herron Phonostage for my next experience. Or cables. Or isolation. Ahhhh the options (but the Herron phonostages...)
128x128j-wall
The most rewarding was my last : A used SOTA Sapphire III TT, a new Jelco 850 MK II arm, and a Soundsmith Zephyr III cart. No doubt, the most satisfying upgrade, to date.

Prior or that, my Vandersteen 2CE Sigs. It will take a serious upgrade to replace them. Now, it’s my ‘bang for the buck’ winner.

Wasn’t wasteful, as I sold it for what I bought it for, but an original Adcom Pass designed 535 amp. Always wanted one back in the 80’s, but after getting it, didn’t ‘do a lot for me’ after a while. Replaced it with a B&K 125.2 amp, which for me, was a huge improvement sonically. That’s now gone, and replaced with an old Belles 400A, which I like a lot, and a worthy successor.
Moving from living room to basement as a dedicated listening room.  I can put speakers wherever they sound best, it’s isolated from rest of house, and cement floors much better for sound — especially bass — than suspended wood floors. 
Biggest effect for me was replacing a Magnavox console with a Fisher three piece system.  -- My first step into the exotic world of audio components. lol
Measuring impact per dollar:
Springs under (heavy) turntable.
Replace rack with concrete  blocks
$10 interconnects that bested a $275 set.
Replaced turntable bearing
Replaced stock tubes
PTFE tape on glass fuses

It would have to be my most recent upgrade to my new Bryston 4B3 amplifier. A new friend came over today and happened to hear music playing and asked to see my system. I had no idea he was a musician and had a few albums on Qobuz. So I put him in the chair and played his own album and a few others. He freaked. So he gets home and wants the list of every component after asking a bunch of questions. His Uncle is an Audiophile and wanted to know more as well. His quote from his text " I can’t handle my stereo now, So Bad, And its better than 98% of households. Yours is like other worldly bro. My Uncle want’s to sell his car now and go shopping. 12k? That’s encouraging, tho that’s a fortune. I thought it was a 30k setup based on the sound. I can’t imagine it better than that. "
Yes, Rewarding to hear confirmation from someone else who spends a lot of time in a studio and knows music. He had never experienced Maggies properly driven in a treated room. I have no other friends interested in audio so this was a first. He heard stuff on his own album he had not heard before, including his breathing. (Acoustic with no vocals). Needless to say I am pleased because I have never been able to get an educated opinion and to me it is normal everyday music.