Has anyone compared old to new Audioquest Cables???

I would like some input from anyone with direct experience who has compared the older higher end Audioquest speaker cables that are now used and selling at an obvious reduced price from when they were new to the mid-level newer Audioquest cables like the Rocket 88 Series, just before the newer cables get really pricey.  I would be looking for bi-wire cables for my Vandersteen model 5A speakers.

Thanks in advance.

bigkidz
I bought sterling 4ft for $400 it was very very cheap, it’s next to dragon Speaker Cable.Dragon I think it’s aq top of the line , long time ago, 
Bigkidz if you need a very good Speaker Cable try the Tellurium q ultra black Il, cheaper but they are very good.
I ran bi-wired Rocket 88s between my ARC REF110 and Vandersteen 3A Signatures for about 18 months. My dealer sent a set of Robin Hood Bass and Zeros home for me to demo for a long weekend. An order was placed the following Tuesday. However, the Bass had a 30 day production delay so I ran the RH Zero as a full range cable with jumpers at the speakers until the Bass cables came in. Even the single RH Zero full range cable was a marked improvement in all facets of sound reproduction compared to the R88s (for which I was once well pleased). When the RH Bass cables arrived, there was another quantum leap forward. The cable architecture philosophies Garth Powell applied to power and now speaker cables delivers truly impressive results. I excitedly wait until his interconnect designs come to market.
Research the old Audioquest "Clear", a excellent cable, and long standing favorite of may of the high end reviewers! Add a fresh set of the latest terminations and cryo treat them and you will have most of the advantages except the Bias Module.