Class A or AB amp for JBL S4700 speakers

Which should I go for and why? Brands I'm looking at are Accuphase, Pass Labs, and maybe McIntosh.
dave_72
You should translate what I wrote. Clients and people who work in audio said that time that they all agree what I said.

When you write things which are based on facts it makes it a lot easier. That is why I always say: proof the opposite. I give my personal opinion. You can speak as well.

The world is hard and not honest. I am on a mission and I want audio to become more open and honest. I want people to get more quality, so you need to be hard on those brands which do not give customers a good quality.

When there are too many products which are better in quality for the same money, you have a worse product. It is that easy. I hope they will create better products for their customers. What is wrong to tell people the truth?

Hifi.nl is not a highend site. We don't have this in holland. It is a commericial website. The better audio shops in the Netherlands are not that happy with this website. For example ( facts agains) They test surround amps with 3 different kind of brands with speakers. There are many of these limitations how they work.

You need to focus on facts. When you work more precise people get a higher endresult.
Bo, I ask you kindly to stop derailing this thread. I see that your irritated, but take that up with Nvp, please. This is not the proper place for tirades...
I didn't start it, so please focus you on Nvp. He is the one who wrote this in your thread. Focus on the facts please! He is the one who is talking bullshit. He made the mistake!!
This is not the place for either of you to be fighting. Please refrain from doing so regardless if he "made the mistake" or not. Take that up with Nvp personally. This thread is not about you, Bo. It's about the right amp for my JBL speakers.
Hi Bo1972, your ok with me, I would let the NVP thing go and move on, you should E-mail NVP instead of wrecking this thread out would be a great idea!, cheers.