Best "Bang for the Buck" you have owned?

Yes, the CJ ART, various Audio Research were all great...but I do remember lower priced items that gave much pleasure for their price.

In no order, The Large Advent,  DQ-10, Nakamichi SR receivers,  inexpensive Nordost cables, many tuners giving good vibes vis "FREE" music.  Also, in a different way, the Nakamichi TM radios and SoundSpace systems. 

There was a solid state ARC pre that was very good....ls-12?

And I do  remember "free" listening at some friends homes/systems that were great values. I was exceedingly lucky to have a best friend that bought most of my gear when I was "moving on".  It gave me the chance to listen to what I had had compared to what I currently had....at least once what I had sold to him was better than what my replacement gear was...........the old "live and learn". 

whatjd
Post removed 
Middlemass I loved it ....the joint and the babe,.... lights low AND lots but not too much wine OHHHHhhhhhhhh
It doesnt get any better....damn I want it back.....But I know its not happening
ON a different note....my first pair of M & K speakers with the sub.....
driven by a pair of refurb Van Alystyne (alstine) who knows 70 watt something....sitting in the front room listening to LA 4
OMG with a wonderful beautiful dancer from the UTAH ballet
Thank you god! 
A Schiit Loki. Best $150 ever spent.
I bought a NAD 118 digital preamp. It is a cross between a Schiit Loki and Black Ice F360. I bought it, brand new, at half the full retail price of $1600.
Five years later, I bought an immaculate used NAD 118 for around $400.
@tvad 
It’s fascinating to see what’s old is new again in these forums.

Mr. Clean Magic Eraser was discussed for several months c.2007 or so, I can’t recall the exact year. The upshot was that it was generally enthusiastically endorsed among the analog cognoscenti as a method for cleaning a stylus.

Use it dry. "Dip" the stylus into the material a few times. Don’t rub.
Thanks ... I have my Onzow gooey bubble, but I was curious...
ESS AMT Tower 1's for $120.
Advent OLA's for $60
Snell Type A-ll for $400
Thiel CS.5 for $175

Listening to any pair in the above list brings a smile to my face. 

But the b.b.b. of them all is my pair of DQ-10's for $350. The seller couldn't find the passive XO for the sub and offered me a preamp in its place. Told him I already have three preamps. He said it's a lot more expensive than the speakers I was buying and if I wasn't happy with it, I can sell it on eBay and make some good money. He even promised to personally deliver the XO to my house if he finds it. The music room was not well lit and can't make out the preamp but it looked old school. A preamp for a cheap passive XO?  I told him he's a very nice person but a terrible businessman. We both laughed and shook hands. When I got home, I found out what I had my hands on- it was an ARC- SP6. Until that night, I didn't know a thing about it. I spent most of the night reading all I could find on the net about it and ARC. I keep everything I buy so no, I'm not making any money from the gentleman's graciousness.