Maggies to Tekton?

Hey Audiogon-ers.  I've only posted a few times, as I mostly enjoy reading the threads and comments.  I've been a 20+ year Maggie owner, and I currently have the 1.7s in my "new" (post divorce) house.  I'm a big Maggie fan, but lately I've been craving something different...something with oomph and excitement - a dynamic speaker that will get my mojo going on jazz and modern rock.  The Tekton line-up piques my interest, especially the affordable models - Mini Lore  and Lore Ref.  I mean, damn, for under a grand I can take the plunge.  Plus, they have a  60 day return policy!  My amp is the McIntosh MA 252, and I have a Sony HAP player for digital and Music Hall 'table for LPs. My questions:  For the extra money, is the Tekton Lore Reference the way to go?  Is there another affordable, high efficiency brand that I should consider?  Is there anyone out there who has gone from Maggie to another (dynamic) brand and hasn't regretted the move?  Thanks! 
jrod68
I replaced my Maggie's with Spatial Audio M3 Triode Masters.
These are OB design and I have no interest in looking at a change of speakers again.

Plenty of options besides Tekton out there.
Good luck.
Ever consider a Sub?
A nice compliment to your Maggies that will give you " oomph and excitement".
I say this with genuine respect: you mentioned your divorce twice in this thread and it sounds like you're figuring out your world and your music anew. You have a new life and a new house (and new listening space) ... and it makes complete sense to me that you would want a new sound. I've had Maggies and *love* that sound but sometimes a change is exciting. I don't know you but it might be fun to have a project, audition speakers, research and explore. That's what I would do--really dive in. Maybe look into the used market. I know it's not a great time to try to listen to new speakers but the stores in the Northeast are mostly open. In any case, whatever direction you take, good luck!
@northman, yeah, that event certainly set my life on a different trajectory.  But all is good now with a new lady, new perspective, etc.  Maybe the quest for a "new" sound is just an extension of that. By the way, I have no plans to sell the Maggies...just curious about different speakers I suppose. At the price point of the entry level Tektons, even if they don't work out, I'm not out a lot of money. Thanks for the kind words.