Mark Levinson 35

does anybody know anything about this DAC? its difficult to find info about it, even at their own site. i could only find that it was manufactured between 1992 and 1996. noone has written a review, and i cannot find any spesifications.. found a pic though. anyone know anything about it, i would appreciate it.
hifimannen
well. i can see it was in that issue, but it cant be read online.. hopefully someone has the info
Hifimannen, I owned one years ago, it was quite good for its time and was extremely well built. I replaced it with a ML-360S that was a much better sounding DAC. Both were replaced long ago in my system with better sounding digital front ends. My hunch, if your interested in getting one, is that it would sound dated and not be very competitive with current DACS.
ah. i was offered a deal for the ML31 and the 35 together, thats why. but since the 360 is going for about 1500dollars, the 35 should also be around there cause of the reference series? or maybe even less cause its older.. i dont know.