BEL 1001 MK5 driving Joseph Audio Pulsars

I own the BEL amp and considering the purchase of a used pair of the Plusars.

My concern is the Pulsars 83.5 dB sensitivity as measured in Stereophile.  They do have a benign impedance curve, not dipping below 6 ohms. This to me means a speaker that thirsts after watts as opposed to current. 

The BEL is rated at 50wpc into 8ohm and doubles down into 4 and 2 ohm loads, likely due to a very conservative 8 ohm rating. Easily drives my Esoteric MG10s (87dB sensitive, 6ohm nominal impedance) to very loud levels.

My room size is `12.5 by 14.5 x 8.5 feet.  An asset for speakers of low sensitivity.

I am looking for thoughts regarding the BEL's ability to drive the Pulsars in a modest size room.

mesch
Driving a pair of Pulsars (ver 1) with a pair of Mr. Karsten's Atma-Sphere M-60 mono amps (luckily thru one of his pre-amps!) in a room of the exact same dimensions described.

My tastes vary, Radiohead to Dinah Shore to Debussy to Iron & Wine, etc. etc., all in one day. On no occasion have ever felt the 60 watt amps were not enough. They can take Mighty Sam McLain's 'Too Proud' to the point where my living room windows are actually rattling (hard to believe the little Pulsars can move that much air, yet somehow they do...), and I still don't think I've tapped out all the M-60's have to give. You just wouldn't want it any louder.    

Have no experience with the BEL, but if is the solid 50 wpc I imagine it to be, I suspect you'll not want for more, less you're keen on deafness;).
Todd
And there’s a pair of Pulsars in beautiful sapele wood finish available here for $3300.  Just sayin’. 
A speaker in the 83-84 db range, is certainly going to tax any amplifier, if truthful dynamics is expected. I agree as well, the music, listening room / listener distance, volume levels, etc, all play a big part. My speakers play with any amplifier made ( modified / tweaked Lascalas ), and they do everything I find most important, with my music and in my room. That is a wonderful thing. I say stay away from very inefficient speakers.
I say stay away from very inefficient speakers.

having been there and done that a couple times in the past, i now do too...

just like heavy automobiles... they can work fine and be very good, but heading in the opposite direction just has too many inherent advantages
The BEL is a fantastic amp and is known to be subjectively more powerful than its rated 50 watts, so unless your listening proclivities lean toward high volume levels you should probably be fine. Of course, bdp24’s suggestion regarding obtaining a second unit and running them as mono blocks is spot on and would erase any doubts whatsoever.