Vintage DD turntables. Are we living dangerously?

I have just acquired a 32 year old JVC/Victor TT-101 DD turntable after having its lesser brother, the TT-81 for the last year.
TT-101
This is one of the great DD designs made at a time when the giant Japanese electronics companies like Technics, Denon, JVC/Victor and Pioneer could pour millions of dollars into 'flagship' models to 'enhance' their lower range models which often sold in the millions.
Because of their complexity however.......if they malfunction.....parts are 'unobtanium'....and they often cannot be repaired.
128x128halcro
@dgarretson Thank you so much, I will certainly PM you, a good friend of mine has a workshop where he makes furniture with wood and metal, I installed the CNC control computers for him, and Solidworks too, he can design anything and have the router to machine the wood piece, it will be just a matter of selecting the right wood or board, I am not a TT expert nor I have too much experience except with TT that are ready to play :) but wood expands and contracts more than particle board, it is also more dense which is good so I guess you guys will know which material is best. I guess granite would be too hard to prepare for this task.Wow, a PD-444 with 3 arms !!!!!
You can’t do anything to mount EPA-100 mk 2 on Luxman, people have no idea what they are talking about! It’s impossible, no matter how many metal or wood boards you can do, the mounting hole of EPA-100 mk2 is huge! This tonearm is not compatible with luxman pd-444.

I have two PD-444 turntables and all LUX arm bases.

3 arms arround turntable is the ugliest thing I ever seen, leave it for Micro Seiki owners. Luxman designed for 2 tonrarms and it’s state-of-the-art turntable. If you need more buy another luxman pd444 for another 2 tonearms.
Welcome to PD-444 club @luisma31 
I too think 3 tonearms on any table is ugly. Sometimes more isn't better. Luxman designed the perfect looking table with the ability to run two arms. Perfection!
@Chakster That's nonsense.  What diameter hole is appropriate for an EPA 100 MK-2? If Micro Seiki never make one, the OP's machinist could easily fabricate or over-bore one that will pivot off an outboard pillar.
60mm hole.  The mounting plate on the back of the armboard will be 69mm or 79mm depending which version.