Think fast: What would you take?

I live in beautiful Portland, Oregon.
Pandemics, riots, rain, no rain, economic turmoil, comets...
Now we have devastating fires. 
One of my audio buddies is waiting in an evacuation center, awaiting the horrible news that he's lost his home. A couple others are at level 2 ready to abandon their homes. These guys are the best audiophile guys you could ever hope to have around. You probably know them.
With light rain in the forecast (Monday), I feel fairly safe.
But, I have collected one small suit case, just in case. My car will be loaded with camping gear. A photo album. Maybe a friend or 2.
Of the items in my listening room, I know I can't take any equipment. Maybe a couple Lps? No, I could replace those. 
So, I ask you: What would you take?
Hopefully, you'll never be in such a situation.
oregon
Here's a video news report outlining how the Almeda fire developed in Oregon.  Apparently the fire was intentionally set and they have arrested a suspect.
Thanks for the update Oregon, lets hope it gets under control a little more and some real rain might help.
Stay safe out there!

Hey Ya'll,

Thank you so much for the good advice. Understandably, things audio are not at the forefront. I agree. All that stuff is replaceable. And just think of all the friendly, non-politcal, non-insulting advise we could get on this forum when we shop for replacing our audio stuff.

Update since the fires- one of my audio buddies lost EVRYTHING. He lives near the  Santiam River. He is rebuilding. Not only is he an audiophile, he is also a master machinist. On his property he had a large workshop- several lathes, CNC machine, numerous irreplaceable tools. All of it melted. Of course his house was completely destroyed. On an audio related note, over the past few years he designed and built a few mechanisms for world class builder/designers. 

A few weeks ago, we had a potluck at my house for him. One request I had was to bring any LPs, CDs that we could donate to him as he rebuilds his collection. His big smile was proof that we hit a good nerve.

Again, we really appreciate the good vibrations sent our way from all of you.

Life is short and fragile. Enjoy the music.