Is easy to know when a non english speaker is writting?

Welp, self explanatory.

In spaish is easy to catch foreign speaker (even writting), but... is the same for us foreign speakers?

chetan88
Great to see people from all over the world participate here. 

I recently joined a Asian audiophile Facebook group, mainly to read some feedback on a speaker I want to get. It turns out that people on this  Facebook group has some amazing systems. Google translate is also my friend.
Once upon a time I wanted to be a Linguistics professor.  I actually got an M.A. in the discipline before my life made a thoroughly enjoyable left turn.  At any rate, my masters thesis focused on English Grammar.  And lemme tell ya.  When it comes to grammar, English is a veritable rats' nest.
Yes. But I really enjoy what one of the above posters refers to as offbeat syntax. A few years ago, I was on a music forum and a French lady reacted to a particular new record by saying "I'm on the ninth cloud." Turns out she was saying the equivalent of "Cloud 9." I enjoyed that expression so much that I drop it on people every once in a while. The blank stares are hilarious.
Yes its easy to identify a non-native speaker unless of course they speak and write perfect English.  I know a woman from Belgium who speaks perfect English with no accent at all.  But she's the only European I've ever known who did not have any accent.