I’m looking to upgrade my Magnum Dynalab MD106T???

I am wanting to upgrade my Magnum Dynalab MD106T tuner. It must have balanced outputs and doesn’t need to be a tube tuner. My current MD106T sounds nice but I’m wanting to upgrade. Any advice on a nice tuner to upgrade to would be appreciated. My 106T is nice sounding but I wonder what nicer is out there.
128x128mitchb
I think that is what I will do. I will just enjoy my tuner which was sounding good enough last night to listen to all night long. The newer Amperage tubes are good sounding and my ST-2 antenna is carefully placed in a good place. It is interesting that the antenna sounds better on the back yard fence than on the roof where I got multipath. The only thing with the 106t is that the tubes need replacing from time to time. I’ve noticed that the fancy expensive cryo tubes go faster than the less expensive not as good sounding tubes. Hopefully the Amperage tubes I am using will last a while. I just completely recabled my entire system so I have a new improved sound all around. Yesterday my wife enjoyed the sound of my tuner with me which is new for her as she used to dislike the sound of the tuner.
Post removed 
Check out FM Tuner info for a great source. A lot of the vintage tuners are very nice. I have a Mac mr74, a Kenwood KT8300, and a Pioneer TX 9500 2, that all are great. All have been restored to a high level and are 5 or 6 gang front ends. All tuners from the 70’s, when fm was better and more available.
I used to play around with vintage tuners and they were nice. I got involved with Magnum Dynalab with my first Etude tuner and finally in 2009 I got my 106t and had upgraded caps installed and of course a variety of tubes. Living where I do the reception is ok but when the reception is strong and the ac is clean with steady voltage the sound is stunning.
I prefer the sound of an old tubed tuner. If dx'ing were on the top of my list, the Mcintosh MR 78 would replace my MR 71.

https://spectrum.ieee.org/consumer-electronics/gadgets/the-consumer-electronics-hall-of-fame-mcintos...

Realistically, I probably tune between just 4 PBS stations. Sadly, the dial rarely goes beyond 100mhz. Going beyond is just a wasteland of awful sounding Pop, Classic Rock, Mexican and religious stations.