Best value IEM phones for travel use from Android.

Just looking for ideas and suggestions from actual users of IEM head phones.

I travel..... A LOT!
Even in today's troubled times.
I get emails twice a day from Drop.com and the choice of IEM seems to be staggering and bewildering.

What do I need?
Relatively efficient.
Being driven by a Motorola Android phone only.
Relatively small tips, had some that just did not fit in my ears at all!
Budget... $150 tops.

Thank you and stay safe!
128x128uberwaltz
I just got a pair of Grado GR10E....yes they are a changing.  Also, bass depends on the fit.   Although small and med. tips fit, the bass is very different.  When first out of the package, they were lightening fast, and clean....now a bit stodgy, but I suspect they'll come around.  I also have Etymotics, which have perceived more bass, but not a quick.  Sure's also have more bass, but the bass seems to ride the highs and get the  mids "confused". 
Have still only about 15 hours on the Tin4 right now, not so much travel nowadays as I am sure you understand.
Have been using them this week with my Dell laptop streaming Qobuz in the hotel room.
Sounds better than when played with my Motorola phone for sure again to be expected I think.
Be a while before 100 hours or more on them at this rate but still very impressed overall for the SQ and the fit and finish.
I wanted to plug Periodic Audio.  They have 4 different models.  Ti, Ceramic, Beryllium and Carbon. $100,$200,$300,$400.  I have the Berylliums and they are really nice.  Easy load to drive too.  They sound great just off my iphone and even better with a dragonfly.

I haven’t heard the Carbons but everything else sounds great and its a great company.  The owner, Dan, is awesome.  Best customer service I have ever received.

All the Periodic guys run around RMAF in Lab Coats.
All the Periodic guys run around RMAF in Lab Coats.
@  Ha!  They MUST be good then.  Seriously though, thanks for the info.  Sounds interesting and will check them out.  

Pretty happy with the Tin4 right now but will check out the Periodic stuff.
Thanks