All New Magico A5 Loudspeakers // Biggest "BANG" For Your BUCK On The Market ?!

Some are saying these A5's are Giant Killers ! 
As GOOD as the M Series ?... 
Sound Stage Review coming Soon ! 
 Not connected with Magico in any way

https://www.soundstageglobal.com/index.php/blogging-on-audio/201-howard-kneller/904-first-look-and-listen-magicos-new-a5-loudspeaker

highend666
Not connected with Magico...but maybe soundstage??? Irresponsible journalism at best.
Concrete is actually a lousy material from a time domain perspective. The goal of lightweight critically damped materials is clean rapid decay with low coloration.
Concrete is used by high end speaker companies. 
https://www.concrete-audio.com/en/

A lightweight material is not good as it will ring. If you damp it, it will just ring at a lower frequency. 

Aluminium is cheap anyway so there is no good reason for magico to charge such high prices. Magico do not publish evidence that their speakers are superior. Do not buy Magico.
You do not understand the physics behind electrodynamic modeling and excitation. The higher the fundamental frequency of natural resonance that is designed for creates a point where there will never be enough input stimuli to excite it in the amount of mass that a speaker will have.  There is not as much high frequency energy injected into the case as LF energy and there simply is not enough to excite a cabinet at high frequency especially being that the HF drivers have surrounds that basically isolate the cabinet from the dome. Aluminum is about 15x more expensive than MDF so I do not see where you could possibly state such a fallacy. 3/4" MDF 4x8 sheet is $45 where 3/4" 6061 is $745 and the same thickness honeycomb core aluminum is over $1,000. 
@dht4me 

you could use marble or concrete like the Thiel Audio CS5i. There is nothing special about aluminium. The trouble is Magico wont publish their measurements so it is impossible to verify any claims. 

It's impossible to compare how other speakers compare without measurements. Its impossible to know whether you couldnt achieve the same performance at a fraction of the cost without measurements. Its impossible to know if all the trouble and expense they go to is even audible is it? I dare you to prove it to me.