Recommendations for next headphone

I currently have the Focal Utopias, Abyss 1266 Phi TC, Focal Stellias, and Hifiman Susvara. I have a number of amps and DAPS, the AK SP2000, Ifi audio, Focal Arche, Benchark DAC3 HGC, Woo Audio WA11, WA33. Also using Naim ND5XS2, Auralic G2.1, and PS Audio Directstream w/bridge DACs. Not looking at electrostatic at this time, until ready to plunge for a top of the line amp for that. Not considering Raal. I do like detail, clarity, and the more bass the better, but detailed bass, not muddy. Dosnt have to be super fast, I have that and more covered with what I have now, but I do enjoy different types of sound, one kind is never enough to satisfy. Meze Empyrean? Sony MDR Z1R? HD800S? HEDD ? Others?
speedbump6
Thanks.

Yes, I was referring to the Meze Empyrean. The Abyss Phi TC was another I was looking at but I am under the impression that it is a bit finicky with placement on the head. I move my head around a lot to view 6 office computer monitors and I wanted something that stays in place. The Empy does stay in place. I will have to demo the Abyss instead of buying blind like I did with the Empy.

I have the Benchmark HPA4. I wanted to get a second amp and right now have narrowed it down to a second HPA4 or the Headamp GS-X mini. I will do a bit of research on all the amps you have.
The abyss is looser for sure, but don’t think the movement is a problem unless you bend down a lot. The sound it produces I think is much better than the empyrian. 
Interesting feedback on the Abyss. Very curious on that now.

Another amp I want to check out is the new T+A HA 200. T+A make some impressive DACs and this unit has a built in DAC.