Bent Slightly Out of Shape

I scored an almost-mint Thorens TD-160 turntable last week and remembering back to the one I owned in the mid-70s, an ADC cartridge sounded very good on it. I found an ADC XLM Mk II for a reasonable price on Audio Asylum Trader and picked it up. The cartridge looks to be in good shape, other than the cantilever/stylus assembly is slightly skewed, not dead-ahead straight. My thinking is that when playing records, it will be pulled back to the correct angle by the groove-walls. Does that make sense or is it just wishful thinking? I went ahead and bought a brand-new Grado Blue also just as insurance, but I really want to install the ADC.
discnik
Could have come that way from the factory? Just align it by the cantilever, not the cartridge body and it should be fine. May have to play with zenith depending upon if the cantilever is slightly twisted from center.
Azimuth slaw. Slaw could be right as long as it is not skewed too far. But, my own inclination would be to install the Grado.ย 
One MAJOR problem the adc xlm mk2 faced especially now after many years is weak suspension.
Unfortunately they tend to collapse all too often.
Glorious sounding when good though but it might turn into a โ€œ low riderโ€ on you.
I had it happen with two examples.๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’
I actually meant zenith. If the entire structure that the cantilever is mounted to is off right to left from a birds eye view, the zenith will need to be adjusted accordingly.