best CD player for you:Reimyo,P8i,AA,Esoteric x01.

I own the following system:Avalon eidolon, connoisseur preamp, Halcro DM68,and EMM labs combo, and as I don´t use the EMM labs as SACD, I want to buy a new one box only CD player.
I´m thinking on the followings posibilities:

Esoteric x-01, Lindemann 820 and DCS P8i these also let me to hear SACD
Reimyo and AA capitole as only CD players

The true is that I´m not convinced with the sound of the EMM labs playing CD´s, my feel is that the sound is a little cool and sterile, this with the Avalon and DM 68 makes that the sound is not what I want, said this I´m looking for a little more warm sound, but as I can´t hear the Reimyo I ask you this question. Thanks to all for your reply.
emigene
The Reimyo does even better resolution with Crystal Cable Power Cord than with the Studio Master. Some users have found the Reimyo is full bodied, so it does well with more articulate gear and does not need more warmth. Where the other gear is a bit lean or very transparent some would prefer the Studio Master.
Hi. I´ve owned a modded AA Capitole MK II and found it very pleasing - only weakness: it did not play DVD/SACD otherwise I would have kept it.
MY TIP: I just bought a DV-50 S to go the full Reference Audio Upgrade path. I´ve once listened to such a machine and it blew away any redbook player we threw against it (AA Capitole, UX-1, 861SE, Linn CD 12, DP-67, C-5xe).
through all these very nice thoughts and opinions I would like also to say that Lindemann is also an extraordinary player.
For anyone interesting in reading what an X-01 Limited can do, I have just posted a relatively detailed listening comparison of the Shunyata Anaconda Helix Alpha and Anaconda Helix VX on a thread entitled "A Tale Of Two. . . Anacondas (Helix)". You will find it at:
http://forum.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/fr.pl?fcabl&1146623467&openfrom&1&4#1
For the comparison Babybear and I connected the Anacondas to the X-01 Limited in his system.