LittelFuses Series 285 AUDIO/MEDICAL Quality

After doing some research I found  Littlefuse sells  AUDIO/MEDICAL quality fuses  Series 285 
they are all slo-blow, buy come in various sizes including  5x20 

With the cost being less than $10, has anybody tried these over $100 "Audiophile" brands?

https://m.littelfuse.com/~/media/electronics/datasheets/fuses/littelfuse_fuse_285_datasheet.pdf.pdf
brubin
"So why is there a belief that speaker cables and interconnects are not thought to be the same?    Why should we not treat them as integral system components?    I propose that they do make a difference, how do I know?         because I tried it.    If you agree on cables then why not power conditioners or fuses etc.   Ultimately, the goal is the sound improvement.   Why does it work?    Because it is the reduction of distortion in the sound signal."                        EXACTLY!                 The goal of the Naysayer Doctrine and it’s preachers, is to prevent you from experimenting on your own.     The TRUTH might actually set you free, from their antiquated pablum.     Your ears and a Satisfaction Guarantee are the greatest danger to their cult’s existence.      Then again; we are supposed to be free to choose our own religion!
Post removed 
"So why is there a belief that speaker cables and interconnects are not thought to be the same?
Really!! you really don’t know, they have EE laws and measurements, things like resistance, inductance, and capacitance. A fuse is just a 1/2" of piece or wire in a glass tube with none of these measurements that mean anything, just like all the pcb tracks on a circuit board inside you audio equipment.

The TRUTH might actually set you free. Your ears and a Satisfaction Guarantee are the greatest danger to their cult’s existence
All fusers have is expectation bias, from spending >$160 on a 50c fuse

There’s that 1800’s technology and belief system, rearing it’s head, again.    You forgot to say, "TRUST ME" and to shout, "AMEN!"
No you got that wrong, it’s more like don’t trust the "snake oil" or voodoo that fusers preach.
Because they don’t have one respected Electronics Engineer that designs their hiend audio equipment that will back up their "sonic improvement" findings by posting here.