What is missing here?

In this months Absolute Sound magazine there is a nice review of an amp that many of us would probably consider based not only on the review but on the topology utilized with the amp. The amp in question is the new Air Tight ATM 300R. This amp utilizes the 300B tube and according to Dick Olsher " The Air tight ATM300-R wowed me with countless hours of listening pleasure. It consistently brought to life the full sonic promise of the 300B". Sounds amazing right??

Except, nowhere ( except in the specs section) does it mention that this amp is limited to 9Watts/Ch!! And at that it is putting out about 10% distortion! So not only is the amp severely limited to which speakers one can match it to, but those speakers had better be ULTRA high efficiency. While most experienced a’philes will expect the extremely severe limitations of this kind of max output, how many casual listeners who read this article will realize the extreme limitations that this amp comes with? Certainly none of that is mentioned in the review, which brings up the question...why not??? How many even somewhat seasoned a’philes have made the mistake of matching a flea powered amp with a less than favorable speaker load? Let’s hear about it....
128x128daveyf
Here are the last sentences from the review:

"It gives me great pleasure to crown the ATM-300R as the new king of low-power amplification. I've yet to audition a more musically convincing low-power amplifier at any price point. Simply put: an awesome display of the power of the first watt."

What more do you want?
@p05129  You are right, I am NOT a seasoned a'phile, certainly no where near as seasoned ( whoever that means?) as you!  ;0)

@aewarren  Does it not concern you at least a little bit that the reviewer in the Absolute Sound ( NOT Stereophile) omitted the fact that this amp needs to be used only with the utmost efficient speakers. No others need apply. Ralph ( atmasphere) seems to get my point about this glaring omission, surprising that so many others seemingly do not! 

Does it really need to have the words to be spoken, that " a 9 wpc tube amp, should be used with high efficiency speakers " ? Maybe to the layman. You, davey, are not a layman. Anyone reading the Absolute Sound, and having 1800 posts here, should assume it. On the other hand, if volume levels are kept low, or the listening environment is not cavernous, or the music is gentle ( not cannon shots of the 1812 ), 9 wpc can work, with an 87 db speaker. I still have not read the AS review, but considering a year and a half ago, the Stereophile review I mentioned above, was released on this amp, and AD goes into what davey is asking, the question could have been answered for him. BTW, Atmasphere, might agree with you, but as far as I am concerned, Ralph is being the gentleman he is, holding your hand. Good day, be well, and stay safe, to all.
daveyf, I said that "few low power amps could match." I did not say that no low power amp could match. There are some excellent low powered amps given the right speaker. My very first amp was a Dynakit ST 70. But for the last 40 years I have had relatively inefficient Ribbon or ES loudspeakers and frankly, low powered amps need not apply if you want the dynamic range of these speakers expressed in full. 
Diving Klipsch Cornwalls the Dynakit ST 70 would sound supreme. Like ESLs no but, very enjoyable just the same.
Folks, where do I give the impression that I am the one being misled from the article I quoted in the OP?
Absolute Sound is a magazine that is read by a wide variety of audience demographic. ( Most probably fairly experienced audiophiles, BUT NOT ALL!).  I am fairly certain that there are people who are in the market for an amp that read reviews in these periodicals and rely on what the reviewer states. By omitting this very important piece of information, I personally believe that the reviewer is not doing any service to his readership. Clearly others think this is no problem, as they think that anyone who would consider such a purchase should either be a) fully educated as to its limitations from past experience or b) willing to accept that the buyer should be beware and as such if it is a non-working solution for their amp needs --well that's just too bad. 

Interesting perspectives here from my point of view...and educational to me.