cost no object integrated amps

folks,
what are some cost no object  , no compromise super integrated amps that rivals separates. would love to hear some thoughts, ownership experience and which ones must be considered in the shopping list.may be in 30k to 60k price range
 some of them which come to my mind are

1. dan d'agostino momentum
2. audionet HUMBOLDT
3. soulution 530
4. dartzeel CTH-8550
5. ch precision I1
6. vitus SIA 30

feel free to add or suggest any other ones. or if someone can comment on each of these or rank in the order of preference with their reasoning.
goodsource
iam going to tier classify my list again

segment A
1. audionet HUMBOLDT (55k)
2.  soulution 530 (49k)
top of the price list and both have received exceptional praise and have great build quality and performance, outstanding specs and power as well and is accepted universally.but definitely could be an overreach and price is hard to justify for an integrated

segment B
1. dartzeel CTH-8550 (30k)
2. ch precision I1 (38k)
both dartzeel and ch precision are outstanding swiss makers with stellar build quality.they look more lifestyle products and might lack muscularity compared to others.but definitely have great clarity and articulation 

segment C
gryphon diablo 300
t+a pa 3100 hv
these both are the best value & over achievers in high end integrated amps, gryphon is crowd favorite
can someone help describe t+a pa 3100 hv sonics in terms of rendition of highs/treble , lows/bass ,clarity , detail ,separation of instruments, warmth

segment of its own :
last but not the least vitus SIA 30.all round positive comments .price around 40k USD.outstanding specs.looks like both muscular and articulate amp in performance. 30w of class A should keep the room warm.great flexibility for switch to class AB as well of 200w 8ohms/400 w 4 ohms. from denmark , recently launched.not sure about the reliability of it but rest all looks good.

ASR Emitter Exclusive II. I've owned mine now for nearly nine years, and it isn't going anywhere. About 35K new or thereabouts.
I’ll stick to the Sugden brand, the world’s first Class A transistor amplifier. The A21 was the first and is still manufactured today.
Hi @goodsource, I think the hallmark feature of darTZeel is transient and decay performance. darT gets transients right in an organic, natural way that lets my brain suspend disbelief.

Michael Fremer of Stereophile uses darTZeel with his Wilson loudspeakers and you may enjoy his thoughts on the pairing, along with comparisons to CH, Ypsilon, and Boulder: https://www.stereophile.com/content/dartzeel-nhb-468-monoblock-power-amplifier