Looking for tonearm inspiration

I just bought a used SME 20/12 turntable that is about 15 years old.  I also had a used 

Dynavector DRT XV-1s rebuilt/are tipped.  Odd as it may seem, there was no tonearm with the turntable.  I have yet to identify what the phono stage, but listening so far suggest a Sutherland Loco (still open to alternatives).  There must be many out there that have had experience with the SME 20/12 turntable and perhaps a few that have had experience with the SME/Dynavector combination.  Can you suggest a tonearm that had some magic for you with either bit of gear?  Wide range of music: Rock, Jazz, Female Vocal and a bit of Opera from time to time.

chilli42
Nice boat anchor Chakster. You'll need one of those Jap chisel monsters to go in it. Just for fun put an old V15 in it and see what happens:)

Ralph, Raul means well he is just hard to understand because of the language barrier. Next year he is going to come out with his own amplifier. Class R. It is obviously going to sound better than any other amp ever made. Since it runs on chicken pellets it will smell great too. 
Stereophile can't wait to smell a review. 

Really, I think you have a much larger fan club than Raul. You do not need to defend your position with us. The only used Atma-Spheres I ever see for sale are the little ones and I will bet you bacon for biscuits that there owners are moving up to larger ones. Sound Labs loves your amp with their speakers and that is enough for me:)
Denon DA-401
Victor UA-7045 / UA-7082
Fidelity-Research FR-64fx
Fidelity-Research FR-64s
Lustre GST-801
Technics EPA-100
Technics EPA-100 mkII
IKEDA IT-345 
SONY PUA-7

Nice list @chakster 
Got both Victors, FR-64x, Sony PUA-7. Ikeda IT-345 is pretty cool as is the Denon. Lustre GST-801 is beautiful too. I love these vintage arms for their ability and look. Love the classics. 
@atmasphere if not headroom explain how those 25 watts can handle the Scintilla. 
It can't. I distributed Apogees in the 80's. Heard the Classe amps on Apogees including Scintillas many times. They drove them but the sound was awful, big upper base hump and nothing else. If this is audio nirvana for you then you dont know what music sounds like.
Chak, as I understand it the Pro version of the FR64/66fx is simply one that comes without the anti-skating device. A bit of a mystery actually, ’cause why should a pro user go without it and us regular folks supposedly need it and cartridge manufacturers advise us to use it also?
Not a mystery at all. "Pro users" refers to radio stations, DJ's etc where they use cartridges tracking at high tracking weights. The higher the tracking weight the less important antiskate is.
I'd take a Pro version of the FR64/66fx if the price was right. Yup mijostyn, I'd even put a old chisel  monster on it. LOLJust depends on what your looking for.

BillWojo