Whats on your turntable tonight?

For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
I'm thinking once the Nobsound springs arrive I have a lot of experiment time!
Btw I am using a very high end phono cable that drrsutliff loaned me that made a very noticeable difference on the 401.
Nope, can't remember the brand but it was in the $1500 range!

I am thinking that an Origin Live tonearm could be a nice upgrade over the Rega on the Avid.
Choices, choices.

For now just enjoying the music!
@uberwaltz,

FWIW, once you get your system dialed in, an inexpensive/good phono cable will suffice.Think about it. My VPI is sounding so great with two different, under three hundred $ phono cables. This VPI was rated an A Stereophile.
That was prior to my getting the S2P corrected. Wow!
@michaelwise, very cool and excellent music.  That reminds me to get out my original copy of Return To Forever, 'Romantic Warrior'.  Sounds to me like a good one to play tonight, following 'Avalon'.  

I have a pending order for the soon-to-release reissue of Stanley Clarke, 'School Days'.  My original copy is too noisy so I'm hoping for some superb new vinyl with outstanding mastering, plating, and pressing.
Chick Corea, Stanley Clarke, Lenny White, and Al Dimeola.  It doesn't get much better than these guys for that genre of music.

And @tomic601, that's some bad-ass new additions to your collection.  Please do enjoy them in good health.
I am very interested in trying out a new mat for my platter.  I keep seeing MyMats discussed but I can't seem to find a link to their product website.
Can someone help me on this?

Thank you.